Coyote Crossing Golf Club is committed to supporting causes that improve the quality of life for the residents of Greater Lafayette. The Golf Club receives an abundance of donation requests and frequently makes donations of goods or services to charitable causes in the local community including schools, civic groups, and church groups.
All parties requesting donations from Coyote Coyote Crossing Golf Club must complete a Charitable Donation Request form. The completed form should fully explain the nature of the contribution being sought and include all requested documentation.
• The organization must be a 501(c)(3) or non-profit organization and able to provide tax-exempt documentation from the Internal Revenue Service upon receipt of donation.
• Requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event to give proper time to evaluate the request.
• Complete proposals include a description of the organization, its mission, and propose for requested donation.
• Incomplete proposals or those with deadlines within 30 days of submission may not be considered.
Preferential consideration is generally given to requests where the following apply:
• The recipient is a local community organization in Greater Lafayette.
• Items donated will directly benefit a significant group of people (as opposed to an individual).
• The organization or individual requesting the donation is a member, client, or partner of the Golf Club.
• The Golf Club receives public recognition for its donations.