Coyote Crossing Members may play these partner courses at a reduced rate. Advanced Reservation required with indication of playing as a reciprocal member from Coyote Crossing. A photo ID and Coyote Crossing Member bag tag are required at check-in. Standard rates apply for accompanied guests.
Harrison Hills, Attica, IN 765.762.1135
Sandy Pines, DeMotte, IN 219.987.3611 Central Time
Tippecanoe CC, Monticello, IN 574.583.9977
Wildcat Creek, Kokomo, IN 765.455.3673
Pacific Links International
Your Coyote Crossing membership includes reciprocal privileges at 400+ courses worldwide through the Pacific LinksInternational network. Tee time reservations must be made through Pacific Links at least 14 days in advance. An updated list of PLI affiliate and reciprocal clubs can be found online at www.pacificlinks.com.
As a member at Coyote Crossing, all greens/guest fees are waived at all PLI Affiliate Clubs, and discounted guests fees are offered at all PLI Reciprocal Access Clubs. Cart and/or caddie fees apply at all PLI Clubs. Accompanying guests pay the applicable guest rate.
Requests for tee times at PLI courses must be made through Pacific Links. Request may be submitted online at: https://www.links2golf.com/login. You will need to include your name, your Coyote Crossing member number, and your home club (Coyote Crossing), along with the date, time, and course you would like to play. Pacific Links will confirm all reservations with the requested club and member. A photo ID will be required at check in. Any changes or cancellation must also be made through Pacific Links.
Please remember that all tee time reservations must be made through the Pacific Links. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE CLUB DIRECTLY.
Golf Tournaments for Members of Coyote Crossing Golf Club
Members must have a current index to compete in Net games
5:30PM Shotgun Start
9 Hole Matches for 18 Points
Low Net per hole = 1 point
Low Net Total per hole = 1 point
Top 8 points in each division qualify for playoffs
Participants must be a golf member with a valid handicap.
LADIES LEAGUE - 18 HOLE
9:00 AM Shotgun
To register or for more information please contact Brenda Loucks email@example.com
LADIES LEAGUE - 9 HOLE
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE – Play your 9-hole league round anytime Monday thru Friday.
League play begins the week of April 15 and concludes September 18
Click Here for details on the Ladies 9-Hole Weekday League
For questions or more information, please contact Tina 413-8855
MEMBER GOLF CARTS
In order to operate a personal golf cart on Coyote Crossing property, you must be a current member in good standing. A Personal Cart Agreement must be signed by the member before operating a personal cart and all rules must be followed, including obtaining liability insurance.
Personal Cart Rules
These rules may be updated at any time at the discretion of the Club
– Cart must be electric (not gas powered)
– Cart must be an approved neutral color: white, black, white, silver, grey, cream, tan, gold, green
– Cart must have proper turf tires (not off-road or mud tires)
– Cart must be in good working condition
– Cart appearance should be acceptable and without defects, decals, tape or any inappropriate decorations
– If operated from sunset to sunrise, cart must have working headlights and must remain on the cart path
– Players must obey all daily cart rules set by the pro shop while playing the course
– Carts crossing the golf course must remain on the cart path and yield right-of-way to golfers on the course
– Persons in a cart crossing the golf course must be courteous to players on the course
– Personal beverages are not permitted to be carried-on or consumed on golf course property
– Any music must be maintained at a volume not heard more than 50 yards away from the cart
– The minimum required liability insurance is $500,000