WINDING CREEK MEMBERS
COVID-19 CART RENTAL
WINDING CREEK GOLF MEMBER CART RENTAL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This pass allows residents of the Winding Creek Subdivision that are Golf Members of Coyote Crossing Golf Club to keep a Coyote Crossing golf cart at their personal residence. This is a temporary solution to the current golf cart restrictions due to safety concerns for our employees, members, and guests during this COVID-19 Crisis. Unfortunately, due to insurance requirements, we are not able to extend this offer to non-residents of Winding Creek.
The rental fee is $100 per month billed to your member account.
It is imperative that ALL rules are followed. Any improper use or the failure to comply with any of the following rules will result in immediate termination of privileges:
- Must reside in Winding Creek Subdivision
- Must be a full golf member this 2020 season
- Must have a valid Indiana driver’s license to operate the cart
- Cart and charger must be stored securely in your residence at all times (when not in use for golf)
- Carts are not allowed outside of the Winding Creek Subdivision or on any public road
- Carts may only be used to travel to and from the course to play golf (following daily cart rules)
- No other use of the cart is permitted
- Only members of your household are allowed to drive or ride in the cart, with a maximum of 2 people per cart
- No other person can operate or ride in the cart at any time, even during a round of golf
- Carts are not to be left or cleaned at the clubhouse during your rental period
- You are responsible for safely operating and sanitizing your cart
CART IS TAKEN AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE
IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO BE ABLE TO PLAY GOLF DURING THIS TIME, ESPECIALLY USING A CART, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES AND FOLLOW OUR MODIFIED PROCEDURES
Instructions on how to properly store and charge your personal rental cart will be provided when you pick up your cart.